SLBS is a diverse community, where students from different states of India study and live together in harmony on the fascinating campus.
The SLBS considers the safety and security of the campus members integral to its educational goal. To ensure the same a dedicated team of security officers and personnel has been hired.
To provide the students with a safe and congenial environment, the College ensures:
• Ragging free campus.
• Patrolling across the campus.
• Deployment of CCTVs across the campus for round-the-clock surveillance.
• Installation of Fire Safety Kits in all buildings.
• Separate security officers for hostels to make them a safe for the students and staff
There are certain measures/precautions a student needs to take to ensure that his/her belongings are safe and there is no loss of the property and information. The College cautions students:
• To lock their rooms and keep all the valuable material in the almirahs (laptops, mobiles, and wallets) provided in the hostels.
• Not to keep cash in the rooms and instead avail the banking facility.
• Not to keep ornaments and other valuables in the hostels.
• Not to give valuables like Laptops, mobiles etc. to strangers.
• Not to disclose their important information like ATM pin numbers, Bank Account numbers, password of laptops, security codes of cell phones, RMS account etc.
• To take proper care while using the social networking sites and not to disclose any significant information on public forums.
• Not to misuse the information provided by other students on the internet, otherwise a strict disciplinary action will be taken.
• To avoid indulging in any clashes with other students whatever the reason be.
• To report any unscrupulous phone calls and messages from any unknown numbers to the Warden's office so as to trace them and resolve the case.
• To carry the ID cards when inside the campus.
The students are advised to first go to the Warden and the other staff in the hostel for assistance. If the problem still persists for any reason then he/she should contact the Registrar office.
The students are advised to first go to the Proctor Office for assistance. If the problem still persists for any reasons then he/she should contact the Registrar office. All the complaints have to be registered in written in the Proctor office for effective follow-up of the same.
For better management of discipline and traffic inside Campus, entry/ exit of students is restricted after/before scheduled timings.